Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on Chemical Peels for Visiting Our Site
Various levels of medical-grade peels are available to target skin conditions such as acne, hyperpigmentation, melasma, aging and photo-damaged skin. Powerful combinations of vitamins and acids are formulated for each patient based on skin type and degree of the skin’s condition. Results vary depending on the aggressiveness and amount of downtime experienced.
What is the process?
Formulations of acids are created to provide a uniformed and controlled shedding of layers of the epidermal skin. The acids are applied to freshly cleansed skin that has been free from retinols and other acids for one week. A slight stinging sensation may be experienced when the acids are applied that is only temporary. Lastly, a light moisturizer and a high SPF are applied to protect the vulnerable treated skin. Within 48 hours, you may experience a light to moderate flaking which in turn promotes the growth of new, healthy skin. It is vital to apply a sunscreen during and after the peeling process. A series of peels is suggested to receive the maximum results.
What are the benefits?
Chemical peels can improve the overall texture of the skin as well as treat:
- Sun damage
- Environmental assaults / anti-free radicals
- Pigmentation / Melasma
- Actinic keratosis
- Light acne scarring
What chemical peel options are available at RenovoMD?
Each treatment is customized based on the skin condition and patient concern. A cocktail of acids is formulated based on acne skin, aging skin, pigmentation, uneven skin, etc. Our skin care professionals also determine the level of intensity. The chemical peels available are broken down as follows:
- Superficial Peel: Lactic or fruit acids are the mildest, and are generally used to treat fine wrinkles, dry areas, uneven pigmentation, acne, rough skin and sun-damaged. A superficial peel will leave skin feeling refreshed and fine lines may be lessened. The downtime is generally minimal and some minor flaking can occur.
- Medium Depth Peel: Retinoic acid in combination with other acids provide a deeper level of peeling to smooth fine lines, heal superficial blemishes and lighten pigmentation. The skin will experience flaking within a couple of days that can last for about 3-5 days. These peels can be used any skin type.
- Deep Peel: This treatment provides the most dramatic results for treatment of hyperpigmentation and /or melasma. The acids used are customized with the most effective prescriptive pharmaceutical agents. Pre and post care are required for optimal results.
What are the side effects?
Side effects are rare and usually temporary. They may include stinging, burning, redness, crusting, skin discoloration, infections and on rare occasion, scarring if the skin is not cared for properly. Sun protection is crucial to minimize the risk of side effects. Because there is relatively little pain during the procedure, they are performed without anesthesia. Pre and post care are recommended for optimal results.
Contact RenovoMD to schedule a private skin care analysis to see if a chemical peel option is right for you. Call (508) 393-6398 today!
Keywords: Chemical peels, skincare. skin rejuvenation Northborough, skin rejuvenation Shrewsbury, skin rejuvenation Worcester
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."