Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on UltraPulse for Visiting Our Site
UltraPulse is a fractional CO2 laser that is designed to treat more serious skin conditions such as scarring, pigmentation and wrinkles. Unlike the Fraxel Restore that we use for more superficial resurfacing of the skin, the UltraPulse is an ablative procedure that actually cuts through the skin to provide more beneficial results.
Who is a candidate for this procedure?
Not everyone is a candidate for the UltraPulse Laser Resurfacing. Patients must have:
- No history of accutane in the last 12 months
- No history of keloids (raised scarring)
- Has been out of the sun for at least one month and has NO tan
Darker skin tones are more challenging to treat, but a skin care consultation with Dr Casello is important to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure.
What is the downtime associated with this procedure?
The treatment can vary in terms of aggressiveness depending on the condition of the skin treated. For more aggressive treatments, downtime can last up to 7-10 days. After that, skin will appear red and irritated, similar to a sunburn. During recovery, the skin will reveal sloughing and/or crusting, and patients are advised carefully on an at-home skin care regimen while skin is healing.
How many treatments are necessary?
Again, depending on the severity of the skin condition being treated, some patients need multiple treatments. Typically, a patient will notice about a 25% to 50% improvement per treatment, but a comprehensive consultation with Dr Casello will help estimate the number of treatments necessary.
We invite you to schedule a private, no obligation consultation with Dr Casello to determine which skin care treatment is right for you. Call (508) 393-6398 today!
Keywords: UltraPulse Laser Resurfacing, UltraPulse Northborough, skincare Northborough, cosmetic laser Worcester, cosmetic laser Northborough
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."