Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on Q Switch Laser for Visiting Our Site
Q Switch Laser Peel: Over time, our skin begins to show signs of aging due to various factors including sun exposure, air pollution, lifestyle habits, overall genetics, etc. Not everyone ages the same way and that is why we treat each patient individually. Some patients age with the progression of fine lines and wrinkles, while others begin to notice a change in the texture and tone of their skin. We see a lot of patients who develop unwanted pigmentation and request treatments to help lighten their brown spots.
Once a patient is seen by Dr Casello and no suspicious lesions are found, we can safely reduce the appearance of pigmentation using our Q Switch laser procedure. This procedure can be administered on the body or on the face to eliminate unwanted pigmentation.
How does it work?
The skin is first cleansed of makeup and impurities. Our highly trained skin care professionals target the laser energy at the brown spots to break up the pigment so it can be naturally reabsorbed and removed by the skin. This procedure is considered non-invasive and the patient is quite comfortable during the entire treatment.
What are the benefits?
- Decreased pigmentation
- Improved texture and tone of skin
- FDA cleared and safe
- Minimal downtime and pain associated with this procedure
This procedure is also used to remove unwanted tattoos. See Laser Tattoo Removal page for more information. (link to page)
What to expect after the procedure?
Skin will appear red in the areas that are targeted with the laser. The brown spots will appear darker a day or two after the procedure and remain dark until it naturally goes away on its own. It can take up to two weeks for the darker treated spot to fade. Areas treated on the body seem to take longer than spots on the face. Infections and scars are rare, but we encourage patients to contact our practice if they see any open sore or wounds. Makeup can be wore post procedure if necessary.
Patients notice a significant decrease in pigmentation after just one treatment. Additional treatments may be necessary depending on the amount and depth of the pigmentation. We recommend wearing SPF 30 everyday to keep the spots at bay and treatments can be performed every month. Call (508) 393-6398 today!
Keywords: Q Switch Laser, Q Switch Laser Peel Northborough, brown spots treatment, laser treatment brown spots, get rid brown spots, cosmetic laser Worcester, cosmetic laser Northborough
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."