Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on Pelleve for Visiting Our Site
Tighter, Firmer Skin Without Surgery
RenovoMD is proud to offer Pellevé, a revolutionary innovation for smoother, tighter skin, and is FDA cleared to treat facial wrinkles without surgery.
At RenovoMD, we use only technologies and treatments that are backed by science to help you achieve your cosmetic objectives. Here, where beauty, elegance, and wellness are infused into everything we do, we offer effective procedures to our patients and consistently achieve high levels of satisfaction due to our focus on tried and true treatments. Along with our standard variety of filler treatments and skin resurfacing lasers, we offer the revolutionary non-invasive and non-surgical wrinkle reduction treatment known as Pellevé. RenovoMD also offers non-invasive skin tightening with Exilis for areas of the body as well.
How does it work?
Not the standard chemical peel or filler injection, Pellevé promotes skin tightening without having to use either of those approaches. The improvement in skin contours is achieved solely through the delivery of gradual heat through a small, highly-specialized radiofrequency device. Areas that are chosen for treatment are gently targeted with the device, which is applied directly on the skin surface without harming it. The radiofrequency waves then work their way into the skin dermis where it induces minor inflammation through heat. This constricts the collagenous tissues, immediately improving skin tone and boosting volume. Some redness may occur temporarily, and within a few days, the body adjusts and begins to replenish old and dying skin cells.
What are the results?
Pellevé is a gradual treatment, which makes it particularly appealing for patients who want their cosmetic treatments to be natural looking. Full results are realized within two to three months with a series of three treatments, at which time there will be a noticeable reduction in wrinkle appearance. Pellevé is perfect for patients who just want to look good for their age.
What does the procedure involve?
Pellevé can be performed in a little over thirty minutes, and can be easily scheduled in the middle of your busy day. With no downtime required, you can return to work or your daily activities immediately, and there is no post-procedure care. It is extremely effective, and is backed by science and cleared by the FDA for its safe treatment of wrinkles and fine lines of the face.
There is little to no risk when undergoing the Pellevé treatment. There are no chemicals involved, and neither the scalpel nor needle is necessary for the procedure. Because it addresses patient’s own collagen, there is little risk of any permanent or irreversible damage. Pellevé is perhaps the only safe and non-invasive treatment available that can also be used to tighten up the thin and sensitive areas around the eyelid and brow. Dr. Casello is experienced with many rejuvenation treatments and understands her patients’ desire for convenience and efficacy. Pellevé fulfills both of these criteria.
Majority of patients come in for Pellevé treatments around the eyes and mouth, where fine lines are first to appear and most prominently convey one’s age. Whatever the issue might be, Dr. Casello will help you find an aesthetic solution. RenovoMD is one of Massachusetts’ most esteemed private cosmetic practices and it serves a large patient population from all around the state.
How does the treatment work?
Pelleve precisely heats the deep layers of your skin using advanced radiowave technology without damaging the epidermis, or top layer. The heat causes the collagen in your skin to contract and tighten. After the treatment, your skin will start to produce new collagen. The result is an improvement in skin quality, firmness and tightness you can see and feel.
What does the Pelleve treat?
- Sagging skin under the chin
- Nasolabial folds
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Lines or folds between the eyebrows
- Lines on the forehead
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid
- Crows feet
- Tired or unhappy expression
Is Pellevé right for you?
We encourage you to call our our office located in Northborough in Worcester County, MA, and our staff will be glad to schedule a consultation for you with Dr. Casello to discuss the Pellevé treatment and/or other non-surgical cosmetic options. Call (508) 393-6398 today!
Download Pellevé Consent Form
Pelleve in Shrewsbury, Worcester, skin tightening treatment, tighten skin in Northborough, wrinkle reduction
Pellevé Skin Tightening Reviews Northborough
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."