Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on Laser Vein Removal for Visiting Our Site
If you have spider veins, those thin red lines or networks of blood vessels that look like spider webs, on your legs or feet, laser vein reduction treatments may be an option for you.
Also treatable with laser or injectables, are the larger blue/purple vessels found on the legs.
For most, veins on the legs are purely cosmetic and can easily be treated, while for others, larger veins can cause aching and discomfort, especially after standing or sitting for long stretches of time. If this is the case, we recommend a vein center that specializes in the more complex cases for spider vein treatment and laser vein removal.
Getting Rid Of Leg and Spider Veins
Vein reductions options at RenovoMD include:
- Laser treatments: This procedure involves a laser that emits a pulse of heat directed into the vein, making the vein collapse and eventually diminish. Side effects include redness, bruising, itching and swelling, but only last for a day or two. A series of treatments is most likely necessary to achieve maximum results.
- Sclerotherapy: Includes an injection into the veins with a solution that causes the redirection of blood to healthier veins by scarring and them closing off. The veins eventually fade. While a few treatments may be needed, anesthesia is unnecessary. There may be some temporary swelling, itching and skin discoloration in the treated areas and a series of treatments is most likely necessary.
Both laser and injection options may require the use of compression stockings after the treatments to maximize results. Dr Casello will provide each patient with a prescription to purchase the stockings from a medical supply store.
While leg veins cannot be completely prevented, improving your circulation and muscle tone by doing the following can all help:
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Eating a high-fiber diet
- Low-salt diet
- Avoiding high heels and tight hose
- Elevating your legs when sitting or lying down
- Changing your standing or sitting position frequently
- Don’t sit with with your legs crossed
Spider veins: before and after:
Reticular veins: before and after
Who is a Candiate?
Call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Casello to determine which vein reduction treatment is most appropriate for you. A treatment plan and cost estimate will be provided during the initial consultation. Call (508) 393-6398 today!
Keywords: varicose vein treatment Shrewsbury, varicose vein treatment Worcester, varicose vein treatment Northborough, laser vein removal, spider vein treatment Northborough, spider vein treatment Shrewsbury, spider vein treatment Worcester, spider veins Northborough
Laser Vein Removal Reviews Northborough
Laser Vein Removal Worcester
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."