Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on Laser hair removal for Visiting Our Site
If you’ve decided you’ve had enough of waxing and threading, ask our staff about our hair reduction options. RenovoMD offers both laser hair reduction and electrology for the treatment of unwanted hair on any body area.
Laser Hair Removal
A non-invasive procedure that is used for the long-term and permanent reduction and even removal of unwanted hair is known as laser treatment. You also enjoy smoother and softer skin with laser treatment, unlike other methods of hair removal.
What is the process?
This procedure works by focusing a laser beam comprised of highly concentrated light directly towards the targeted area. The process generates heat that first discourages and eventually completely destroys the hair and its regrowth potential. After the treatment, the treated area is then cleaned up and sunblock is applied. A series of treatments are necessary to treat the various hair growth cycles effectively.
Some benefits of Laser Hair Removal
As a permanent hair reduction procedure, it is duly approved by the FDA.
You can immediately resume your regular routine as there is no downtime after the procedure.
- Quick treatment of large areas.
- Less pain and discomfort as opposed to other treatments.
For the best results, you’ll want four to six treatments every few weeks with additional maintenance once every six to twelve months. Your individual circumstances will be used to determine the number of treatments you will require.
What are the side effects?
The treatments are safe and very effective with minimal discomfort.
Most patients only feel a mild sting, so the treatment is very tolerable.
The treatment site may exhibit some redness, irritation, and sensitivity following the procedure, these disappear quickly.
If Laser is not an option: check out electrolysis
With electrology, a thin needle is injected into each follicle and a current of electricity is emitted to damage the follicle to keep it from growing. This is a great option for small areas and for hair that does not have enough pigment for laser treatment.
“I like the freedom of not having to go every few weeks to have my upper lip and chin waxed.”
Call us today to schedule a consultation to determine which hair reduction method is right for you. Call (508) 393-6398 today!
Keywords: Laser Hair Removal Northborough, permanent hair removal, cosmetic laser Northborough, cosmetic laser Worcester
Laser Hair Removal Northborough
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."