Designed specifically for lips and the lines around them
Restylane Silk has recently been approved for release in the United States! It’s the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for subtle lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles and lines around the mouth in patients over 21 years of age.
How does Restylane Silk work?
Just like the other members of the Restylane family, Restylane Silk is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid — a sugar that is naturally present in your skin.
Before And After Patient Photos Coming Soon!
Check back to see the natural-looking difference Restylane Silk can make in your smile. Of course, treatment results may vary. Ask your doctor for more details.
What makes Restylane Silk different from other Restylane products?
Like other areas of the face, the lips and skin surrounding the mouth show signs of aging as an individual gets older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip.
Restylane Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these areas. That’s why it’s made of smaller, smoother particles than those used in other Restylane products.
In a clinical study of patients treated with Restylane Silk or no treatment, clinical investigators reported:
- 77% of patients treated with Restylane Silk showed at least a one-point improvement in lip fullness (measured on on a 5-point scale) eight weeks after treatment.
- 59% of patients treated with Restylane Silk maintained lip fullness six months after treatment
Restylane® Silk’s unique particle gel formula, along with an ultrafine needle designed for improved accuracy, helps give you softer, more precise results — just what you need for a natural-looking smile.
See What Others Are Saying
In the same clinical study, patients treated with Restylane Silk reported fast-acting, long-lasting results:
- 98% of patients reported a visible improvement in lip fullness 14 days after injection
- 76% of patients still had lip improvement six months following injection
As with any other hyaluronic acid gel that is injected into the lips, the most common side effect is temporary swelling. Please see below for Important Safety Information for Restylane Silk.
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."