Put Your Name, Number and Email to Get Your Special Pricing on CoolSculpting for Visiting Our Site
RenovoMD offers CoolSculpting, a fat reduction treatment that utilizes a cooling technique to freeze fat cells, destroying them. The procedure is available in our fat reduction clinic servicing Northborough Worcester and Shrewsbury.
CoolSculpting is the latest non-invasive treatment that safely reduces fat cells by 20-25% with just one treatment. CoolSculpting could be your answer to those extra bulges and pouches that diet and exercise don’t take care of.
Please visit our gallery to see some real patient examples.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a true non-invasive, clinically proven procedure to selectively reduce unwanted fat cells through an innovative patented cooling method. Cleared by the FDA, CoolSculpting gently cools the areas to be treated to induce a natural, controlled elimination of fat cells without harming the surrounding tissues. The results are dramatic and remain stable.
What are the benefits of CoolSculpting?
- Procedure is non-invasive and requires no downtime. Patient can resume daily activities including work and exercise, immediately following the treatment.
- CoolSculpting is completely safe. Patients sit comfortably during the procedure and can use their laptop, watch TV or even nap during the procedure. Our physician is on site at all times.
- It’s convenient. Depending on how many areas are being treated during one day, patients should expect to be in the office an hour for each area treated. Many patients come during their lunch hour and can go back to work right after.
- The results are significant. Clinical studies conducted by the developers of CoolSculpting, ZELTIQ Aesthetics, patients are seeing about a 20-25% reduction in fat in the areas treated after just one treatment. Results will be seen within 2-3 months post procedure. Some may opt for additional treatments in the same area.
What does the CoolSculpting procedure involve?
To begin the procedure, a non-invasive applicator that has already been fit to size is placed on the area to be treated. The system slowly draws in the tissue to be treated and begins delivering a controlled amount of cooling specifically targeted to the underlying fat, leaving the surface of the skin unaffected. The increased amount of cooling is brought to a certain temperature to begin the natural removal of fat cells.
Is it effective?
The results are incomparable to other fat reduction techniques. Patients start to see a result as soon as 2 to 3 weeks following the procedure, with the most dramatic results occurring over a period of 2 to 3 months. The results are natural-looking without the recovery time of surgical procedures. Patients will see permanent results as long as proper diet and exercise regimen remain constant.
Who is a good candidate?
CoolSculpting is not intended to replace a healthy diet and/or an exercise routine for overweight patients. The best candidates for this procedure are those individuals who are close to their ideal body weight, eat well and exercise regularly, but have pockets of fat they can’t get rid of (commonly known as “muffin tops or love handles”). This procedure is excellent for patients who want surgery-like results, but do not want to go under the knife and experience the downtime.
Call our office at (508) 393-6398 today and schedule a complimentary body analysis with Dr. Casello at our Northborough, MA location to see if this procedure is right for you!
Your point of interest: coolsculpting, fat reduction, non-invasive liposuction, fat reduction clinic, fat removal, cryolisis, body contouring, non-surgical, zeltiq
CoolSculpting Reviews MA
CoolSculpting Reviews Worcester
Coolsculpting Reviews MA + 1 508-393-6398
Coolsculpting Shrewsbury MA
Coolsculpting Worcester MA
- "After doing facials for years with Sue, I decided to consult with Dr Casello on some of the more advanced treatments. After deciding on BOTOX and Juvederm filler, I look more refreshed and not tired anymore. I am very happy with the results. "
- "I absolutely love RenovoMD. From the moment I walk in, I am greeted with a warm smile & a sense of calm. The ambiance takes me to another place that is just for me. Dr Casello is totally professional and has a way that makes you feel totally at ease. She is someone you can talk to and get honest answers. Sue the Aesthetician is a lovely woman and knows her specialty and is eager to help you in any way. This “Spa” is tops in my book."
- "I can't tell you how beautiful my results are. I told Dr. C, 'You're a miracle maker!"
- "I could not be happier with my experience. Dr. C, Susan, Beth, AnnMarie and Michelle are talented, professional and warm- they make me feel like family every time I walk in the door. Dr. C. and team went far above and beyond to be sure my experience and results were perfect for the wedding day- and I feel better about my skin than I have since high school."